Some interesting updates across Zoom, Canvas, and Qualtrics! Be sure to contact us if you have any questions about the new features.
- Enable live captions and transcripts in meetings.
- Webinar hosts and panelists are now able to send files in chat. (To send or receive files, users must be on version 5.6.0 or higher.)
- In chat, enter ‘:’ plus two or more letters to display emoji options.
- In File Upload assignments, students can use their webcam to submit an assignment.
- Instructors can create quizzes using the New Quizzes LTI in modules.
- File preview enhancements allow users to review linked files in the RCE in an overlay.
- In SpeedGrader, instructors can reassign an assignment to an individual student and ask them to redo their submission.
- In New Quizzes, the Multiple Attempts menu will include an option to retain the first score for grading when multiple submission attempts are allowed. This change allows instructors to permit students to retake a quiz but retain the first attempt score for grading.
- The navigation and project creation interface have been modified, and you should see an opt-in banner for the new Survey Builder feature. Details about these changes are in the IT Help portal.